September 5, 2009

I Know, I know!

I keep saying I'm going to blog about the west coast tour--and I will, but I was out chatting with Rachel Kramer Bussel over coffee, then on to the Union Square farmer's market, where I bought a lot of heavy vegetables and got really hot (the sweaty kind of hot--no, no, not that sweaty kind of hot, the other sweaty kind of hot--the not fun sweaty kind of hot) and waited forever for a train while practically drowning in sweat, sweat and more sweat. Yes, it was disgusting (but I got some beautiful tomatoes). I finally made it home and am working on cooling off.

I'm meeting friends at our regular bar, Urge. We go early, then maybe remember to eat, then some of us go back for the go go boys and some of us are good, and go home to write... Yes, that's right, you know in which category you fit...

But, so, what I'm saying is that I don't have a lot of time before I have to go back into Manhattan to drink and so can't spend that much time on the blog just now. So I thought I'd mention that the new reviews are up at Erotica Revealed. This month Erotica Revealed reviews five new titles:

As She's Told by Anneke Jacob, reviewed by Lisabet Sarai

Love Notes: A Music and Sex Anthology edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel, reviewed by Jean Roberta

Lust in Space by Lisa Lane, reviewed by Steven Hart

Ready to Serve: Arresting Gay Erotica by James Buchanan, reviewed by Kathleen Bradean

Trailer Park Nights 5: LA Women Don't Wear Underwear by Randall Lang, reviewed by Ashley Lister

Check them out.

For those of you who don't know, I publish and edit Erotica Revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment