March 23, 2010

Lambda Literary Awards


Wow!

I think I mentioned a while back that my anthology, Where the Girls Are: Urban Lesbian Erotica, was nominated for a Lambda Literary Award. I recently learned that it is now a finalist in the Lesbian Erotica category. I'm really blown away but I want to say, before any decisions are made, this honor is really all about the amazing writers whose stories go to make up that anthology. So I'd really like to thank these immensely talented writers:


Charlotte Dare
ADR Forte
Evecho
Jacqueline Applebee
Cari Z
Evan Mora
Crystal Barela
Kathleen Bradean
Rachel Kramer Bussel
Andrea Dale
Stella Sandberg
Dalia Craig
Roxy Katt
Nan Andrews
Jessica Lennox
Lisabet Sarai
Victoria Oldham
Sophie Mouette
Sommer Marsden

Thanks for making me look good. You guys rock!

If you want to see what the competition is--and who was nominated in all the other categories, please check out the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment