March 1, 2011

Reading at the Happy Ending

Lori Perkins, literary agent extraordinaire and RavenousRomance publisher has undertaken hosting a new erotica reading series at the Happy Ending Lounge and . . . wait for it . . . I get to read! (I'm such a reading slut!)


This Friday, March 4, 2011 at 8:00 p.m. you can catch some hot gay erotica.  Yep, that's right, I'll be reading gay male erotica.  I'm going to be reading an excerpt from my story, "Family," in the Broadly Bound anthology--I'll even have a few on hand to sign and sell.


This will be the first time I'm reading gay erotica and, let me tell you, it's pretty hardcore, so come out and support one of your favorite smut peddlers (that would be me, but check out who else will be there below!) and have a few drinks while you're at it.  Check Grinder to see who's standing next to you when the literary event is over...


The lineup features, oh my god, 
Laura Antoniou, author of The Marketplace series
Kristabel Reed, Ravenous Romance author
and Jefferson


So, you'll remember the Happy Ending from the days of In the Flesh.  It's at 302 Broome Street, in NYC.  I really hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment