July 23, 2011

The Wild O Podcast or I Am Interviewed

I had too much fun talking with Dagni Rose of The Wild O Podcast a while back.  No, really, I had too much fun.  We talked for hours, that's right, hours and she had to edit all my drivel down to about 30 minutes of scintillating literary discussion.  And fun: did I mention fun?  I've decided I laugh far too much.  I really need to rein it in.

However, she was up to the task, even after her software crashed and she had to find something new and better to allow her to do the hours and hours of editing.  So, while you may be interested in hearing what D. L. King actually sounds like, you actually owe it to Dagni Rose to listen to the interview that took days, possibly even years off her life to produce!

I talk about Carnal Machines and my other anthologies, as well as the fabulous authors in those books.  I also manage to mention my novels and short stories.  So, check it out, if you're so inclined.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment