October 5, 2011

Reading at Hustler Hollywood

If you're going to be in Los Angeles Thursday, October 6, come on over to Hustler Hollywood for the erotica reading.  I'll be reading an excerpt from my short story, "The Treatment" in Carnal Machines.  I'm being joined by Kathleen Bradean reading an excerpt from her Carnal Machines story, "Lair of the Red Countess" and Poe Von Page also reading from her Carnal Machines story, "Mutiny on the Danika Blue."


What do all these stories have in common?  Well, yes, they're all in my anthology, Carnal Machines, but there's more, too.  Scanning the room...  Anyone, anyone?  Scanning...  Yes, you there.  You know me, right?  Points at woman in black leather, leaning against the door frame.  Yes!  They're all fem dom stories, that's right!

Now, I don't want you to think that's all you'll get if you show up at Hustler.  We're also being joined by Michelle Janine Robinson and Stan Kent.  I'm not sure what they'll be reading, but I can't wait to hear it.


Stan will be spinning some great sounds and there'll be goodies available at the Hustler cafe.  Hope to see you there.


Hustler Hollywood
8920 Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069


Free parking behind the store for the duration of the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment