August 19, 2009

Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire

Actually, the west coast book tour wasn't a "Frying Pan." It was quite a good time! I met a lot of people, did a lot of reading and ate a lot of Jack In The Box Tacos.

What the blog title refers to, actually, is the weather here in New York. I'd been keeping in touch with friends back here while I was on the road and they'd been telling me how hot it was (like, "It's three hundred and seventy nine thousand degrees.") and I knew it was hot and disgusting, but man, it's hot and disgusting! (This is where I'd insert a lot of *expletives deleted*)

I'm going to sit down and write some good entries about the tour, but right now I really just want to chill for a while. I did want to remind people about In the Flesh on Thursday, though.

Yes, I'll be reading here in New York tomorrow night, Thursday, August 20th at 8:00. I'm not completely sure what I'll be reading, but it might be something from my story in Broadly Bound since it got such a terrific review! So, here are the particulars:

Thursday, August 20th
8:00 p.m. (get there early if you want a seat...)
Happy Ending Lounge
302 Broome Street, NYC

Click here for the link to the In the Flesh blog

No comments:

Post a Comment