December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I make no bones about it: I'm a terrible blogger! I always seem to have something to advertise when I blog, and I really don't mean to do that. It was just that, for a while there, I had a lot going on--with appearances and books and calls for submission.

Speaking of which, if you haven't sent me a spanking story, please get off your tush and get to it! As a reminder, this is for the Spank! antho for Logical Lust. Send me your submission as a .doc (not .docx) or .rtf to spankantho@gmail.com. The deadline is January 15th.

But see, you made me write about
business again. And I said I wasn't going to do that...

I wanted to post these pictures of the holiday decorations at the Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle. The stars slowly change color. It's
mesmerizing--so I took a few
pictures. Hope you enjoy them.

But what holiday shopping day would be
complete without the requisite Santa Convention on the street? And I don't really know who the ice princess/queen is, but I guess she keeps the Santas entertained.


Now, I did take these pictures before Christmas, it's just due to laziness that I haven't gotten around to posting them until now.


I attended one of my favorite annual events shortly after this shopping spree--PN's holiday
party. It happened to be the day of the first great snow storm of the season and so, after lots of great food, a bloody mary, some wine, a glass of Port and several shots of Rumplemintz, to toast the holiday, I headed home through the snow. Here's a picture of my street (see, I had enough wherewithal and presence of mind to take a few pictures...).

Here's my door.
I managed to make it inside and had a pleasant night's sleep, even if I was a bit toasted the next day. Figuring I'd have to shovel my way out when I woke up, I was extremely happy to find my landlord had come in and done the work for me!

Tomorrow I'm going to see The Tree and a few 5th Avenue window displays before everything comes down after the New Year's celebration. If my iPhone doesn't freeze, I'll post more pics!

Here's hoping you're enjoying the holidays! Have a happy new year and, please, don't do anything I wouldn't (as it would definitely be illegal and would probably kill you)!

No comments:

Post a Comment