January 5, 2010

My Dulcet Tones

Actually, they are rather dulcet. I'm just sayin'...

OR

I'm interviewed by Dr. Dick!
(That's Richard to you; Dr. Richard Wagner, noted clinical sexologist and sex therapist)

He has this wonderful website called Dr. Dick's Sex Advice or Sex Advice With An Edge and he pod casts. You've got to check out some of the people he's interviewed--oh, my god--and then there's me! I was interviewed as part of "The Erotic Mind" series. I'm humbled to be in such company.

The interview is in two parts. The first part aired on 1/3/10 and can be found here. The second part will air next week. Watch for it on or around 1/10/10. I had an awful lot of fun, as I'm sure you can tell when you listen, and I think I'm in love with Dr. Dick.

So, be sure to check out the interview, wherein I read an excerpt from my short story, "Hard Wet Silk," give precise directions to my whereabouts, (in case anyone's interested in stalking me) laugh a lot and generally ramble on about writing, literary criticism and smut, you know, all the usual things.


No comments:

Post a Comment