July 16, 2010

Reading and Signing

I'll be participating in a panel discussion on spanking, along with Ms Cassandra Park , at the TES Sapnking Group. The group will meet at Paddles on Saturday, July 17, 2010.

Both Cassandra and I will be talking about, and reading from, our new books. Her's titled, It’s SUPPOSED to Hurt! and mine, the upcoming Spank! from Logical Lust. We will also have books on hand to sell and sign. (Spank! will not be available until next month, but I will have copies of the Melinoe books, as well as my other anthologies.

The meeting is at Paddles, 250 West 26th Street, NYC, Basement, between 7th and 8th Avenues

The doors will open at 7:30 and the meeting begins at 8 p.m. Members $4, Students with ID $4, Other fetish group members $4, Non-members $8. I hope to see you there!

By the way, just wait until you see the cover for Spank! Oh, my!


No comments:

Post a Comment