February 25, 2012

Calling All Spankos

Has everyone seen this totally cool cover?  


It's my newest anthology and I promise you some great adventures in spanking.  There really is something here for just about every taste.  Spankalicious starts out with a great librarian story by ily.goyanes, but this isn't your normal, run-of-the-mill strict librarian story. This one's got a great twist.  The book ends with a story I'd classify as literary spanking erotica by T. Harrison.  But, here's the thing.  I can't single out any of these stories because I like them all.  


Now here's the best part:


If you agree to write an Amazon review for the book, I'll send you a pdf.  Let me know and your book will be on its way to you just * like * that *. You aren't obligated to write a positive review.  If you don't like it, you're free to say so but, if you agree to accept a copy of the book, you are obligated to review it!  That's fair, though, isn't it?  And I'm fairly confident you'll find something to like about it.  I'm just sayin'...


So, if you want a copy of the book, let me know at dlk0410 at yahoo dot com.  


Spankalicious: Erotic Adventures in Spanking
Edited by D. L. King


His & Hers by ily.goyanes
Designated Hitter by Big Ed Magusson
Glass Slippers by Leela Scott
Venus Callipige by Cesar Sanchez Zapata
A Good Man is Hard to Find by George Glass
Little Boys by Angela R. Sargenti
My Slutty Little Girl by Sinclair Sexsmith
An Incentive for Penny by Jade Melisande
The Upper Hand by D. L. King
On Switch by Penelope Pruitt
The First Weekend by Nan Andrews
The Unfair Maidens by Helen E. H. Madden
The Birthday Boy's Punishment by Garland
Inspired by Martha Davis
Professor Kent's Book Club by Nina Tate Parker
A Cure for Excess by Annabeth Leong
Dorm Room Disciplinarian by A. Erin Golding
The Roll-top Desk by T. Harrison


Find it at Ravenous Romance, at Amazon and wherever erotica is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment