December 28, 2013

Slave Girls


How much does this cover rock?

Yeah, that's what I think, too!  This is my newest anthology from Cleis Press, due to be released May 13, 2014.  I know, it's a long way off, but it's already available on Amazon.

I'm really excited about this book.  Yes, these are stories of female submission.  It's a bit of a departure from my normal fare, but I'm extremely pleased with it.  All the stories are excellent.  You'll find new stories from some of your favorite authors and a few from brand new authors.  But keep your eye on them because I can predict you'll be seeing a lot more from them soon.

I thought it might be fun to tease you with the table of contents, knowing it will be a while before you get to curl up with the actual book.  That's right; I'm mean.  But you knew that going in...

Slave Girls: Erotic Stories of Submission
   
Noise. . . . .Evan Mora
Out of Sight . . . . .Rachel Kramer Bussel
Cubed. . . . .Alison Tyler
Serving Mr. Baldwin. . . . .Veronica Wilde
Press My Buttons. . . . .Nina Fairweather
Breathe. . . . .Sommer Marsden
What’s Not to Like?. . . . .D. L. King
Hell-bent for Leather. . . . .Victoria Behn
Passing the Final. . . . .Donna George Storey
Bridle Party. . . . .Teresa Noelle Roberts
The Red Envelope. . . . .Erzabet Bishop
Greens’. . . . .Lisette Ashton
Breaking Fiona. . . . .Cecilia Duvalle
Muse. . . . .Lisabet Sarai
Postcards From Paris. . . . .Giselle Renarde
Flight. . . . .Cela Winter
Savoring Little One. . . . .Graydancer
Day Job. . . . .Deborah Castellano
Stand Here. . . . .Nym Nix
Dirty Pictures. . . . .Thomas Roche
My Master’s Mark. . . . .Lydia Hill

Happy Holidays, Everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my story - looking forward to reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel, I'm so glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete