December 2, 2012

Call for Submissions!


Slave Girls: Erotic Stories of Submission
Edited by D. L. King
To be published by Cleis Press
Deadline: January 15, 2013
Payment: $50 plus 2 copies of the anthology

D. L. King is looking for Master/Slave erotica that will turn her into a mass of quivering flesh.

Let me warn you: I’m a dominant woman.  It will take real work to make me go all gooey from stories of female submission, but you can do it.  I know you can do it because I’ve read fem sub stories that have really turned me on.

But to do that, they’ve got to be well written and smart.  The girl can’t be a doormat or a cipher; she’s got to be just as smart as the story.  And the dom can’t be an alpha male wannabe or clone; he’s got to be real; flaws and all.  He can be a sadist or he can be kind, but he’s got to care about his slave.  And don’t forget the girl; she’s got to know who she is and what she wants (or learn that in the course of the story) and go after it.  And what she gets has to be hot.  You know me; I’m going to need to feel her pain – and her pleasure.  Her need to submit or to serve has to turn me on as much as it does her master.  And, by the way, I’m going to need to feel his pleasure, too.

The majority of these stories will be male dominant/female submissive, but I won’t say no to a few female/female stories, as well.  The characters must connect but please remember that this is an anthology of erotica, not erotic romance.  I am not interested in stories of humiliation.  I am interested in stories of sex and pleasure and pain – and need.

Stories should be between 2,000 and 3,500 words, double-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman. Please indent the first line of each paragraph one-half inch and do not include extra lines between paragraphs. No fancy fonts, no weird sizes, no bizarre formatting, no strange colors, please. Do not put a cover sheet on your story.

Send your story as a .doc (NOT a .docx. You can assure this by saving your story as a Word 97-2003 document.) attachment and include the title, pseudonym (if applicable) and your legal name and mailing address to slaveantho@gmail.com. The subject line should read: Submission: TITLE. Please include a professional bio of 50 words or less. Direct any questions to the same address. Original stories only. (If you are absolutely unable to send a .doc attachment, I will accept an rtf—but I won’t be happy about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment